Because of the awesome momentum growing with my business each day it is becoming more difficult for me to grow my inventory while meeting deadlines and milestones from custom requests. Because of this, I have decided to implement some new custom ordering procedures going forward. I love being able to make gifts that are unique and one-of-a-kind, so that won't stop. This is just my way of making sure that I am able to keep up with the momentum that's growing each day. A "method to the madness" so to speak.
The following custom ordering procedures will become effective Friday May 17, 2013.
- All "made to order" listings (both on Etsy and by clicking the Shop tab above) will be deactivated on Friday, May 17th.
- New ready to ship listings will be posted.
- New 'custom request' listings will be added with small price increases to cover a new convenience charge on each listing.
- Turnaround times on all custom requests will be no less than two weeks from date of payment received.
- Rush orders needing less than a 2 week turnaround will be considered for an additional rush fee, but not guaranteed.
- The $10 custom stencil fee will remain in effect on painted/screen printed orders. Because each stencil is hand cut and can only be used once, this charge will be assessed for each item requested.
- A $5.00 custom request charge will be added in $50 increments for sewn products.
(Example: $5 for $50, $10 for $100 and so on.)
- Custom fabric requests will only be considered on orders of $25 or more.
I strive to produce only quality crafted and unique handmade products for each of you. I appreciate your continued support and understanding. It is because of you that my business is growing by leaps and bounds. My cup, and my sewing table, runneth over.